Announcements & Public Notices
Village Election Information 2015.
- Village of Long Grove Candidates (Link).
- Election Day: April 7, 2015.
- Early Voting: Begins March 23, 2015. Ends April 4, 2015.
Proposed State Income Tax Reductions - ($400K) Village Revenues.
- Village of Long Grove Resolution Opposing Reduction Of Income Tax.
- Village President Underwood Letter Opposing Reduction.
- Village of Long Grove Press Release.
Notice - Building Codes On File In Building Department.
The Village Board is considering updating the Building Codes - Continued until April.
Draft Village Budgets (Subject To Further Review & Change).
- General Fund Draft Budget II - Includes Revisions From 02/19/2015.
- Other Funds Draft Budget II - As of 2/10/2015.
Bids & Request For Proposals (RFP):
Village Road Paving Bids 2015 - Bids Due By 10:00 am, 03/24/2015.
Village Landscape Maintenance & Mowing-Proposals Due By 2:00 pm, 04/06/2015.
- Legal Notice (Link).
- Request For Bids (Link).
- Bid Specs - Mowing Locations Map (Link).
- Vendors List as of 03/02/2015.
IL Route 53 Extension - Updates.
The Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP) hosted Public Input Sessions regarding the Illinois Route 53/120 Corridor Land Use Plan on November 12 and November 19. The attached flyer provides further information Please contact your Lake County Board Member if you have any questions.
Craig Taylor, District 19 David Stolman, District 20
Old McHenry Road Reconstruction Plans (Historic Downtown).
The Lake County of Division Of Transportation (LCDOT) is working with the Village on developing plans for the reconstruction of Old McHenry Road from Kildeer Countryside School south to the Long Grove Fire Protection Distict Station. LCDOT hosted a public informational meeting on November 18, 2015.