MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY ROAD, LONG GROVE, ILLINOIS 60047
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
Homeowner Associations: Edgewood Pond – Helen Lee; Oak Hills/Oakwood Creek – Ken Krebs; Oak Hills/Rosos Parkway – Al Spinoso.
Lake County Sheriff's & Long Grove Fire District’s Report.
1. Report Of The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting – January 17, 2017:
A. Text Amendment(s) To HR Zoning District To Allow For Expanded Temporary Uses & Timeframe, Pinnacle Capital 2727 LLC. Property owner of the former Geimer Greenhouse Property, 2727 IL Route 53, is requesting the following amendments to Section 5-9-3 (D)(4) subsection (iii) of the Zoning Code: (A) “Contractors Offices” temporary use be expanded to allow a limited amount of outdoor parking and storage of equipment and materials related to the operation of the primary business and (B) to extend the time period for this operation an additional 5 years from the original expiration date of December 31, 2018 to December 31, 2023.
B. Update And Proposed Amendments To The Village Of Long Grove Comprehensive Plan.
2. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving An Agreement Relating To The Purchase & Sale Agreement (Archer Lots) Between Pinnacle Capital, LLC And The Village Of Long Grove. (Res. #2017-R-02)
3. Village President Underwood – Administration & Legislation.
Ø Village Board Goals –Quarterly Status Report Updates.
4. Village Trustee Borys - Finance.
A. Current 2016/17 Village Budgets YTD & Proposed Amendments .
B. Draft 2017/18 Village Budgets. Call For Budgets. Public Hearing - March 14, 2017 Village Board Meeting.
5. Village Trustee Jacob - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
Ø Upcoming LCDOT Old McHenry Road Downtown Improvements Informational Mtg. – February 2, 2017.
6. Village Trustee Lyman - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
7. Village Trustee Marshall - Building, Water & Sewer.
8. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
Ø Comprehensive Plan Updates – Report On Steering Committee Meeting #7, January 18, 2017.
9. Village Trustee Yaeger - Security, Sustainability & Communications.
A. Report On Solid Waste Agency Of Lake County (SWALCO) Board Meeting – January 19, 2017.
B. Lake County Sheriff Monthly Report – December 2016.
10. Village Clerk Gayton.
11. Village Manager Lothspeich.
12. Village Planner Hogue.
13. Village Engineer Shrake.
A. N. Krueger Road Public Hearing – Further Update.
B. Robert Parker Coffin Covered Bridge: Costs, Schedule & Design – Update.
14. Village Attorney Filippini.
15. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: December 13, 2016.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Meeting: February 14, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.