MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, MARCH 28, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY ROAD, LONG GROVE, ILLINOIS 60047
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
Homeowner Associations: Highland Pines: Brian Spencer; The Preserve: Marc Downs.
Lake County Sheriff's & Fire Protection District’s Reports.
1. Report Of The Architectural Commission (AC) Meeting – March 20, 2017.
Ø Signage For “Team Rehab Physical Therapy” “Building A”; 4192 Route 83; Suite “G” Within The Sunset Grove Development, Submitted By The Holland Design Group. (Approved with conditions)
2. PUBLIC HEARING Re: Draft Village Of Long Grove Budgets Fiscal Year 2017/18.
3. Consideration Of An Ordinance Approving The Proposed Village Budgets For The Following Funds: General, Capital Fund, Motor Fuel Tax (MFT); Tax Increment Financing (TIF) District Fund; Open Space Fund & IL 83 Special Service Area (SSA) For Fiscal Year 2017/18. (Ord. #2017-O-05)
3.5 Consideration Of A Resolution Approving An Amended TIF Historic Business District 50/50 Property & Sales Tax Incentive Program. (2017-R-09)
4. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving An Amended Property Tax 50/50 Rebate Agreements For Buffalo Creek Brewery, LLC, 360 Historical Lane. (Res.#2017-R-10).
5. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving An Amended Property Tax 50/50 Rebate Agreements For Long Grove Confectionery Located At 114-128 Old McHenry Road. (Res.#2017-R-11)
6. Consideration Of A Resolution Awarding 2017/18 Road Paving Contract To The Apparent Lowest Responsible Bidder Geske & Sons, Inc. In The Amount Not To Exceed $875,683.76. (Res. #2017-R-12).
7. Consideration Of A Resolution Waiving Bids & Awarding Additional 2017/18 Road Paving Contract To Geske and Sons, Inc. In The Amount Not To Exceed $187,703.49 (Res. #2017-R-13).
8. Consideration Of A Resolution Authorizing An Agreement To Purchase A Maximum Of 300 Tons Of Rock Salt For The 2017/18 Season Through Lake County With The Total Expense Not To Exceed $17,955.
(Res. #2017-R-14) Based upon 240 tons (80%) to 300 tons (100%) maximum @ $59.85/ton.
9. Village President Underwood – Administration & Legislation.
10. Village Trustee Borys - Finance.
11. Village Trustee Jacob - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
12. Village Trustee Lyman - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
13. Village Trustee Marshall - Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Village Hall Meeting Room Remodel Quote.
14. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
15. Village Trustee Yaeger - Security, Sustainability & Communications.
16. Village Clerk Gayton.
17. Village Manager Lothspeich.
18. Village Planner Hogue.
19. Village Engineer Shrake.
20. Village Attorney Filippini.
21. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: March 14, 2017.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Personnel Matters.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Meeting: April 10, 2017 or April 25, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.