MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, JUNE 27, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY ROAD, LONG GROVE, ILLINOIS 60047
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
VISITORS' BUSINESS: Homeowner Associations:
Fairfield Village - Athena Merageas.
Lakes of Long Grove – Jack Demes.
Special Event & Signage:Vintage Days - 08/18 – 08/20/2017.
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Reports.
1. Report Of The Architectural Commission (AC) Meeting – June 19, 2017:
A. Signage For “Starbucks Coffee” At 4196 IL Route 83; Building “B”, Suite “A”, Sunset Grove.
B. Signage For “Morkes Long Grove Chocolates” At 220 Robert Parker Coffin Road, Historic District.
C. Signage The “Fred Astaire Dance Studio” (Within “Red Oaks”) At 340 Old McHenry Road.
2. Consideration Of An Ordinance Approving An Amendment(s) To The Final PUD Approval Ordinance To Increase The Maximum Allowable Non-Retail Space Floor Area Space To 18.5% Within The Sunset Grove Development. (Ord. 2017-O-08)
3. Ordinance Amending Current Village Budget FY 2017-18 In The Following Expenditure Amounts:
(i) $40K For IL 53 Opposition ($50K Total);
(ii) $24K For Village Communications ($50K Total) and
(iii) $190K For IL 83 Water System Improvements ($390K Total). (Ord. 2017-O-09)
4. Discussion Of Establishing Formal Support Guidelines For The Long Grove Historical Society Fundraising Efforts To Save The Robert Parker Coffin Road Covered Bridge.
5. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
A. Upcoming Village Board Strategic Planning Workshop – July 15, 2017 (10:00 am – 4:00 pm, Reed-Turner)
B. Upcoming Special Joint Meeting With PCZBA Re: Comprehensive Plan – July 18, 2017 (6:00 PM Village Hall)
C. July 11, 2017 Village Board Meeting Rescheduled For July 18, 2017 @ The Grove Country Club.
6. Village Trustee Borawski – Security & Sustainability.
7. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance & Communications.
A. Lake County Sheriff Monthly Incident Reports - 2016 & 2017 (Thru May).
B. Village Newsletter & Communications.
8. Village Trustee Nora - Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Village Property Maintenance, Building & Fire Code Enforcement – Annual Business Inspection.
9. Village Trustee O’Connor - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
10. Village Trustee O’Reilly - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
Ø Marketing The Village Of Long Grove.
11. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
12. Village Clerk Gayton.
13. Village Manager Lothspeich.
14. Village Planner Hogue.
15. Village Engineer Perry.
A. N. Krueger Road – Public Meeting Scheduled For July 13, 2017 (7:00 PM, The Grove Country Club)
B. Robert Parker Coffin Covered Bridge – Update.
C. Northwest Water Commission Watermain (Aptakisic & Arlington Heights Road) – Update.
D. Three Lakes Drive Stormwater & Culvert Risers Improvements – Update.
16. Village Attorney Filippini.
17. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: May 23, 2017 & June 13, 2017.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Probable or Imminent Potential Litigation Matters [5 ILCS 120/2(c)(11)] and Executive Session Meeting Minutes.
18. Consideration Of Action Regarding Executive Session Discussion.
OTHER BUSINESS: Approval Of Executive Session Meeting Minutes: June 13 2017.
ADJOURNMENT. July 11, 2017 Village Board Meeting Cancelled, Rescheduled For July 18, 2017
Next Special Meeting: July 15, 2017 (Village Board Strategic Workshop At Reed-Turner)
Special Meeting: July 18, 2017 @ 6 PM (Joint Meeting PCZBA At Village Hall)
Special Meeting: July 18, 2017 @ 7 PM (Village Board At The Grove)