MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2016 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY ROAD, LONG GROVE, ILLINOIS 60047
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
VISITORS' BUSINESS: Homeowner Associations:
Estates Of Oak Hills - Deb Gammon.
Oak Hills Unit #1 – Eric Burgess.
Special Events & Signage: HDLGBA Downtown Events (2017):
Chocolate Fest: May 19–20. Strawberry Fest: June 23–25
Vintage Days: Aug. 19-20. Irish Days: Sept. 2 – 4.
Apple Fest - Sept. 22-24. Craft Beer Days: Oct. 6 – 8.
Lake County Sheriff's & Long Grove Fire District’s Report.
1. Report Of The Conservancy Scenic Corridor Committee (CSCC) Meeting – September 21, 2016:
Ø CSCC 16-03: Request To Remove Unwanted Material; Replanting Of Trees, Shrubs, Grasses And Wildflowers Within An Upland & Lowland Conservancy District At 4268 Golf Lane (Lot #2, Ponds Of Skycrest Subdivision).
2. Consideration Of An Ordinance Approving Amendments To Section 5-11-18 Of The Long Grove Zoning Code Regarding Authorized Departures In Planned Unit Developments (PUDs) To Permit The Following: (A) Variation Of The 100’ Scenic Corridor Easement; (B) Lot Sizes Of Less Than 33,000 Sq. Ft.; And (C) Setback Relief In Excess Of The 20% Maximum. (Ord. #2016-O-21)
3. Consideration Of An Ordinance Approving An Ordinance Granting A Special Use Permit For A Planned Unit Development And Approving A Preliminary Planned Unit Development Plat For The Steinbach Planned Unit Development. (Ord. #2016-O-22) Approval Of An 8 Lot, R-2 Planned Unit Development (PUD) Subdivision On 16.77 Acres With The Following Exceptions: (A) Variation Of The 100’ Scenic Corridor Easement Along The Proposed Rt. 53 Extension Right-Of-Way (NE Side Of The Property) To 15’ At The Least Dimension; (B) Lot Sizes Of Less Than 33,000 Sq. Ft. (10,310 sq. ft. To 14,450 sq. ft. with an average lot size of 12,706 sq. ft.); And (C) Setback Relief From The Underlying R-2 District Regulations In Excess Of The 20% Maximum For The Development To Be Known As The Steinbach Subdivision On The Vacant Property Located On Midlothian Rd. South Of Countryside Lake Drive, Long Grove, IL (Pin: 10-35-400-012).
4. Village President Underwood – Administration & Legislation.
5. Village Trustee Borys – Finance.
A. TIF Finances – Future Bond Issuance. The Borrowing Of Money And The Issuance Of Tax Increment Allocation Revenue - Discussion. In addition to the existing amounts from series 2009A and series 2008B Bonds.
B. Financial Software Additional Hardware Requirements – Update.
C. Draft Village Financial Statements – Village Board Meeting October 10, 2016.
6. Village Trustee Jacob - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
A. Report Of The Pathway Committee Meeting – September 26, 2016.
B. Old McHenry Road (Downtown) Reconstruction – Update.
7. Village Trustee Lyman - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
Ø Dead/Diseased Tree Removal Ordinance – Discussion.
8. Village Trustee Marshall - Building, Water & Sewer.
9. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
Ø Comprehensive Plan Updates - Report.
10. Village Trustee Yaeger - Security, Sustainability & Communications.
Ø Lake County Sheriff Monthly Reports.
11. Village Clerk Gayton.
12. Village Manager Lothspeich.
13. Village Planner Hogue.
14. Village Engineer Shrake.
15. Village Attorney Filippini.
16. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: September 13, 2016.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Executive Session Meeting Minutes; Personnel, Acquisition Of Property & Litigation.
17. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving & Ratifying The Acquisition Of Property As Discussed In Executive Session.
18. Approval Of Executive Session Meeting Minutes: September 13, 2016.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Meeting: Monday, October 10, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.