MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2016 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY ROAD, LONG GROVE, ILLINOIS 60047
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
VISITORS' BUSINESS: Homeowner Association: Towner – Rolund Holup.
Kildeer School PTO Raffle Licenses: Waiver Of $25 License Fee For Two Raffles.
Lake County Sheriff's & Long Grove Fire District’s Report.
1. Report Of The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting – October 4, 2016:
A. Petition New Testimony And Evidence To Allow The Installation, Of A Monopole Telecommunications Tower And Related Facilities For Lot 46 Of The Savanne Subdivision (Temple Chai), 1670 Checker Road. Note: The Village Board will not be considering the report on this item during this meeting. At the request of the petitioner, consideration is deferred until the October 25, 2016 Village Board Meeting.
B. Request For Amendment(S) To The Village Code, Specifically Title 5, Chapter 9, Section 5-9-5 “Signs” Of The Zoning Regulations.
2. Consideration Of A Resolution Supporting The Buffalo Creek Watershed-based Plan For Lake County.(Res. #2016-R-31)
3. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving A Storm Sewer Utility Easement For 2544 Shenandoah Lane. (Res. #2016-R-32)
4. Consideration Of A Resolution Awarding A Contract To R.A. Mancini, Inc. In The Amount Of $165,559.30 For The Installation Of A New Storm Sewer Utility On Shenandoah Lane & Checker Road. (Res. #2016-R-33)
5. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving An Engineering Proposal From Hey & Associates, Inc. In The Amount Of $45,600.00 For Planned Pathway Improvements Along The South Side Of IL 53 Connecting Schaeffer Road To Fremont Way. (Res. #2016-R-34)
6. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving Shared Costs For Installation Of Pathway Improvements Estimated Village Cost Of $5,314 (Total Estimated Project Cost $23,010) As Part Of The Planned Widening Of US Route 45 From IL Route 60 To IL Route 45. (Res. #2016-R-35)
7. The Village Board Of Trustees Meeting Dates Calendar For Year 2017.
8. Presentation, Discussion And Acceptance Of The Village Of Long Grove Financial Statements And Report On Internal Controls For Fiscal Year Beginning May 1, 2015 And Ending April 30, 2016 As Prepared By Baker Tilly Virchow, Krause LLP.
9. Village President Underwood – Administration & Legislation.
A. Appointment Of Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Secretary – Magdalina Dworak.
B. Appointment Of Village Board & Public At-large Tax Increment Finance (TIF) Joint Review Board (JRB) Members.
C. Village Board Goals – Quarterly Status Report.
10. Village Trustee Borys - Finance.
A. Treasurer’s Report For September 30, 2016 As Reported On October 10, 2016.
B. Actual & Budget Comparisons For The Period Ending September 30, 2016.
C. Transfer Of General Funds From FY 2015-16 Budget To Capital Infra. Fund For The Purpose Of Pathways.
11. Village Trustee Jacob - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
12. Village Trustee Lyman - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
13. Village Trustee Marshall - Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Monthly Building Department Report – September 2016.
14. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
Ø Report Of The Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee Meeting – October 6, 2016.
15. Village Trustee Yaeger - Security, Sustainability & Communications.
16. Village Clerk Gayton.
17. Village Manager Lothspeich.
18. Village Planner Hogue.
19. Village Engineer Shrake.
20. Village Attorney Filippini.
21. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: September 27, 2016.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Executive Session Meeting Minutes, Investments & Litigation.
OTHER BUSINESS: Approval Of Executive Session Meeting Minutes: September 27, 2016.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Meeting: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.