MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2016 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY ROAD, LONG GROVE, ILLINOIS 60047
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER:
Pledge Of Allegiance.
Bennington – JoAnn Rosenberg
Briarcrest – Geoff Wilson.
Bridgewater Farm – Sophia Hanson.
Bridlewood - Joel Polakoff.
Long Grove Knolls - Jackie Murphy
Lake County Sheriff's & Long Grove Fire District’s Report.
1. Report Of The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting – October 4, 2016:
Ø Petition New Testimony And Evidence To Allow The Installation Of A Monopole Telecommunications Tower And Related Facilities For Lot 46 Of The Savanne Subdivision (Temple Chai), 1670 Checker Road. Note: At the request of the Petitioner, consideration of this item was deferred from the October 10, 2016 Village Board Meeting until the November 8, 2016 Village Board Meeting.
2. Report Of The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting – November 1, 2016:
Ø Old Business (Continued). Request For Amendment(s) To The Village Code, Specifically Title 5, Chapter 9, Section 5-9-5 “Signs” Of The Zoning Regulations.
3. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving A Revised Fee For Service Agreement With The Lake County Health Department & Community Health Center For Animal Care And Control. (2016-R-37)
4. Village President Underwood – Administration & Legislation.
A. Appointment To The Conservancy Scenic Corridor Committee (CSCC) – Jeanette Burger.
B. Village Board Goals –Quarterly Status Report Updates.
5. Village Trustee Borys - Finance.
A. Treasurer’s Report For September 30, 2016 As Reported On October 10, 2016.
B. Actual & Budget Comparisons For The Period Ending September 30, 2016.
C. Report Of The Downtown/IL 83 TIF Joint Review Board Meeting – November 3, 2016.
6. Village Trustee Jacob - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
7. Village Trustee Lyman - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
Ø Dead/Diseased Tree Removal Ordinance – Further discussion.
8. Village Trustee Marshall - Building, Water & Sewer.
A. Monthly Building Department Report – October 2016.
B. Three Lakes Subdivision Drainage Culverts & Lakes Management – Update.
9. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
Ø Comprehensive Plan Updates - Report.
10. Village Trustee Yaeger - Security, Sustainability & Communications.
Ø Solid Waste Agency Of Lake County (SWALCO) Board Meeting – October 20, 2016.
11. Village Clerk Gayton.
12. Village Manager Lothspeich.
13. Village Planner Hogue.
14. Village Engineer Shrake.
15. Village Attorney Filippini.
16. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: October 10, 2016.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Executive Session Meeting Minutes; Disposition Of Property & Litigation.
OTHER BUSINESS: Approval Of Executive Session Meeting Minutes: October 10, 2016.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Meeting: November 22, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.