MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2016 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY ROAD, LONG GROVE, ILLINOIS 60047
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
VISITORS' BUSINESS: Homeowner Associations:
Old McHenry Road - Charlie Wachs. Promontory Pointe - Morry Glicksman.
Lake County Sheriff's & Long Grove Fire District’s Report.
1. Report Of The Architectural Commission (AC) Meeting – November 21, 2016.
Ø Downtown Entryway Signage (4 Signs) In Various Locations Around The Perimeter Of The Downtown Area, Submitted By The Historic Downtown Long Grove Business Association (Formerly The LGBCP).
2. Consideration Of An Ordinance Amending The Village Zoning Code Regulations Re: Real Estate Signs. (Ord. #2016-O-23)
3. Consideration Of An Ordinance Amending The Village Code Nuisance Provisions Adding Dead & Diseased Trees. (Ord. #2016-O-24)
4. Consideration Of An Ordinance Establishing The Village Of Long Grove Capital Improvements Fund. (Ord. #2016-O-25)
5. Consideration Of An Ordinance Adopting The Tax Levy For The Village Of Long Grove Special Service Area (SSA) #2. (Ord. #2016-O-26) Long Grove Commons, NW Corner Of Route 22 & Old McHenry Road.
6. Consideration Of An Ordinance Adopting The Tax Levy For The Village Of Long Grove Special Service Area (SSA) #3. (Ord. #2016-O-27) Downtown Historic Business District, For The Promotion Of Tourism & Economic Development Activities.
7. Consideration Of An Ordinance Adopting The Tax Levy For The Village Of Long Grove Special Service Area (SSA) #4. (Ord. #2016-O-28) IL 83 Properties Deep Well Water System.
8. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving And Authorizing The Continued Selection Of Blue Cross Blue Shield High Deductible Health Insurance Plan & Health Savings Account. (Res. #2016-R-38)
9. Village President Underwood – Administration & Legislation.
10. Village Trustee Borys - Finance.
A. Updated Downtown TIF District Projections - Update.
B. TIF Finances – Future Bond Issuance. The Borrowing Of Money And The Issuance Of Tax Increment Allocation Revenue - Discussion. In addition to the existing amounts from series 2009A and series 2008B Bonds.
C. State Of Illinois Distributive Funds Delays.
11. Village Trustee Jacob - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
A. Draft 2017-18 Road Maintenance/Paving Program.
B. Updated Draft Five (5) Year Capital Improvement Program (CIP) - Discussion.
C. Proposal From Gewalt-Hamilton Associates For Updating The Pavement Condition Study.
D. Upcoming N. Krueger Road Improvements Public Meeting – Dec. 15th At Woodlawn School 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm.
12. Village Trustee Lyman - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
13. Village Trustee Marshall - Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Shenandoah Storm Sewer – Update.
14. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
Ø Comprehensive Plan Updates – Steering Committee Meeting - November 16, 2016.
15. Village Trustee Yaeger - Security, Sustainability & Communications.
Ø Lake County Sheriff Monthly Reports.
16. Village Clerk Gayton.
17. Village Manager Lothspeich.
18. Village Planner Hogue.
19. Village Engineer Shrake.
20. Village Attorney Filippini.
21. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: November 8, 2016.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Executive Session Meeting Minutes; Disposition Of Property & Litigation.
OTHER BUSINESS: Approval Of Executive Session Meeting Minutes: November 8, 2016.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Meeting: December 13, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.