MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2016 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY ROAD, LONG GROVE, ILLINOIS 60047
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
Homeowner Associations: Deerwood Estates - Bob Morrison. Woodbine – Craig Smith.
Proclamation: Woodlawn Middle School Blue Ribbon Award.
Special Event Application: Downtown Carriage Rides.
Lake County Sheriff's & Long Grove Fire District’s Report.
Mailbox Standards In Public Right Of Ways (ROW) - Christy Carona - 4126 RFD.
1. Consideration Of A Request For Referral To Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) For Text Amendment(s) To HR Zoning District To Allow For Expanded Temporary Uses & Timeframe, Pinnacle Capital 2727 LLC. Property owner of the former Geimer Greenhouse Property, 2727 IL Route 53, is requesting the following amendments to Section 5-9-3 (D)(4) subsection (iii) of the Zoning Code: (A) “Contractors Offices” temporary use be expanded to allow a limited amount of outdoor parking and storage of equipment and materials related to the operation of the primary business and (B) to extend the time period for this operation an additional 5 years from the original expiration date of December 31, 2018 to December 31, 2023.
2. Consideration Of An Ordinance Authorizing The Investment Of General Fund And Depository IV Moneys. (Ord. 2016-O-29)
3. Consideration Of An Ordinance Providing For The Borrowing Of Money And The Issuance Of $400,000 Tax Increment Allocation Revenue Bonds (Long Grove Redevelopment Project), Series 2016A Of The Village of Long Grove, Lake County, Illinois And Amending The Series 2009A Ordinance (Ord. No. 2009-O-43), The Series 2011A Ordinance (Ord. No. 2011-O-07), & The Series 2009 B Ordinance (Ord. No. 2009-O-44) To Accommodate The Issuance Of The Series 2016A Bonds ($400K Open Space). (Ord. 2016-O-30)
4. Consideration Of An Ordinance Providing For The Borrowing Of Money And The Issuance Of $400,000 Tax Increment Allocation Revenue Bonds (Long Grove Redevelopment Project), Series 2016B Of The Village Of Long Grove, Lake County, Illinois And Amending The Series 2009B Bond Ordinance (Ordinance No. 2009-O-44) To Accommodate The Issuance Of The Series 2016B Bonds ($400K General Fund). (Ord. 2016-O-31)
5. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving The 2017 Road Paving Program & Authorizing The Use Of Motor Fuel Tax (MFT) Funds. (Res. 2016-R-39)
6. Consideration Of A Resolution Awarding The Contract For The Repairs To Robert Parker Coffin Road Bridge To Crossroad Construction, Inc. In The Amount Of $13,731.35. (Res. 2016-R-40)
7. Consideration Of A Resolution Authorizing The Execution Of A Client Authorization To Bind Coverage As Proposed By Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. For Liability Insurance. (Res. #2016-R-41)
8. Consideration Of An Ordinance Regulating The Reimbursement Of Travel Expenses. (Ord. 2016-O-32)
9. Draft 50/50 Sales Tax & TIF Property Tax Rebate Agreement Forms For The Historic Downtown Long Grove (B1 Zoning District) – Discussion.
10. Village President Underwood – Administration & Legislation.
Ø Report Of The Lake County Stormwater Management Board Annual Meeting – December 8, 2016
11. Village Trustee Borys - Finance.
A. Treasurer’s Report For November 30, 2016 As Reported On December 13, 2016.
B. Actual & Budget Comparisons For The Period Ending November 30, 2016.
C. Updated IL 83 & Downtown Tax Increment Finance (TIF) District Projections.
12. Village Trustee Jacob - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
A. Proposal From Gewalt-Hamilton Associates For Updating The Pavement Condition Study.
B. IL 53 Pathway Between Schaeffer Road and Fremont Way Design – Update.
C. Upcoming N. Krueger Road Improvements Public Meeting – Dec. 15th At Woodlawn School 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm.
13. Village Trustee Lyman - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
14. Village Trustee Marshall - Building, Water & Sewer.
A. Shenandoah Storm Sewer Installation – Update.
B. Monthly Building Department Report – November 2016.
15. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
Ø Comprehensive Plan Updates – Steering Committee Meeting #6 - December 6, 2016.
16. Village Trustee Yaeger - Security, Sustainability & Communications.
Ø SWALCO Business Electronics Collection Event Archer Parking Lot – December 6, 2016.
17. Village Clerk Gayton.
18. Village Manager Lothspeich.
19. Village Planner Hogue.
20. Village Engineer Shrake.
21. Village Attorney Filippini.
22. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: November 22, 2016.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Executive Session Meeting Minutes.
OTHER BUSINESS: Approval Of Executive Session Meeting Minutes: November 22, 2016.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Meeting: January 10, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.