SPECIAL MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
INFRASTRUCTURE REVIEW WORKSHOP
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2014 AT 7:30 P.M.
3100 OLD MCHENRY ROAD (KILDEER COUNTRYSIDE SCHOOL),
LONG GROVE, ILLINOIS 60047
The meeting will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER:
2. Workshop Facilitator Greg Kuhn. Goals & Objectives Of Peer Reviews and Workshops. (5 min.)
· Infrastructure Maintenance, Finances & Economic Development.
3. Roadway Pavement Analysis & Report - Michael Shrake, Gewalt-Hamilton Associates (GHA). (10min.)
4. Discussion/Questions/Suggestions. (10 min.)
5. Economic Development Presentation - Bridget Lane, Business Districts Inc. (BDI)
7. Next Infrastructure Review Workshop Meeting - Review Of Village Finances
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Meeting – October 14, 2014 at 7:00 p.m.
The Village of Long Grove is subject to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding the accessibility of the meeting or the facilities, are requested to phone David Lothspeich, Long Grove Village Manager at 847-634-9440 or TDD 847-634-9650 promptly to allow the Village of Long Grove to make reasonable accommodations.